Monday, March 16, 2009

Moving...finally!

Finally Ryan and I have got our own place to live here in Challis. I'm super excited about it and he is well... he couldn't care less. It isn't the fanciest of places but it will do for now till we find something else.
Ryan will just have to rool out of bed and he'll be at work so that will save on his gas.
We move in on the 1st and I can truely say that if I was going to get rejected one more time from somewhere I was going to cry.
We looked at another place and it was ours but the people that were living there till the 1st decided they didn't want to move anymore. Then we asked Ryan's boss about the place we got now and at first he said he didn't know what he was going to do with it. Then Ryan came back from lunch and said we could have the place just not to crash it or get grease everywhere, since Ryan is a mechanic.

So i'm thinking of cute things to do with it. I don't have alot to work with so I'll do the best I can I guess. The loveseat that it there though is uglier then hell. Ryan says it will work fine, it will but I want to cover it and he says no so we are already arguing over stuff and we haven't even started moving in yet!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! :) thats exciting news! Steal somebodys camera and get some pictures up here!

    ReplyDelete