- Bought Ryan's ring (very sexy)
- Picked-up my dress and veil (YEAH!)
- Bought our cups, plates, utensils, and tablecloths for the reception.
- Bought our cake topper.
- Bought an aisle runner. (love the flowers on it)
- Ordered our cake. (i hope its yummy) It is a three tear with three different flavors. Bottom is white. Middle chocolate, and the top white with raspberry filling. YUM!
- Bought my makeup
- Picked-up my invites
I think that is everything. So all we have left to do is:
- Send out the invites
- address the invites first
- buy a pen for our guestbook
- buy a tossing garter (I'm not tossing my cute Celtic one)
- receive our order from oriental trading that has our punch fountain, napkins, candies, cake server and knife, and balloons.
- Buy our arch-way
- get my nails done
- pick up our flowers
- finish our classes with our preacher
- buy the marriage license.
- change my name
- plan rehearsal dinner
- talk to our mini horse driver again.
- buy the shahs for my flower girl
I know it looks like we have alot more to do but they are just little things now though.
im getting way excited though. I cant wait to be Mrs. Ryan Werth! YEAH!