Thursday, July 16, 2009

High School

1- Did you date someone in high school?Yup. I started dating Ryan in Junior Year and then we got engaged our Senior year.



2- What kind of car did you drive?I never had my own car but i drove one of our family cars which was a citation. it was a beater. i had my nissan maxima but i never drove it cuz it needed a new clutch.



3- Did you pass your driver's license test the first time?Yeah bearly though. i could only miss one more on the driving part. the writen test i only missed one.



4- Were you a party animal?Nope



5- Where you considered a flirt?Not at all. boys made me so nervous. i liked them though



6- Were you in band, orchestra, or choir?oh hell no! i was in middle school in band.



7- Were you a nerd?nope i was a dork but not a nerd. i was an average C+



8- Were you on any varsity teams?Track and thats it



9- Did you ever get suspended or expelled?Nope.



10- Can you still sing your fight song?Nope. Couldn't even when I was in high school.



11- Who were your favorite teachers?Mr Eames and Mr. Skeen



12- Where did you sit at lunch?Freshman thru part of Junior year i would eat in the lunch room with my friends then when i started dating Ryan I went to the deli with him. He had a truck.



13- School mascot: Viking



14- School colors: Red, Black, and White



15- Did you go to homecoming and who with?Went to everyone but had a date only for Senior year.



16- If you could go back and do it again, would you?Nope. but if i had to i would change a lot



17- What do you remember most about graduation?sitting in a hot stuffy gym listening to one of my classmates ruin a really good song with her singing.



18- Where did you go on Senior Skip Day?Lagoon like every class befoe us and after



19- Were you in any clubs?Envirothon and I was in FFA my Sophmore year just so i could go on the Lousiville trip and skip school but then i wasnt allowed to go. Which sucked cuz FFA sucked major ass



20- Have you gained weight since then?I usually weigh more but i have been right even with it. i wish i was there again



21- Who was your prom date?Junior and Senior Ryan and both sucked! I was sick Junior and Senior we fought and he made me cry!



22- Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion?Only if im better then everyone else and that isnt going to happen anytime soon. i do love seeing some girls from my class though who were super skinny and now their FAT! HAHAHA they make me look good.



23- Did you have a job while in high school?Yes. Lamb's grocery store. i was a bag kid



24- Worst class?MATH! any math i hated it. Mrs. Shepard's class was horrible



25- Favorite class?tv production cuz i could just sit there and play on the computer and whip something out at the end of the week and pass



26- Most embarrassing moment in High School. My brother only dating my friends. he never dated anyone his age he always dated someone i hung out with so meaning he always hung out with me also. it sucked

No comments:

Post a Comment