Sunday, July 26, 2009

Update on Wedding planning

We went to Boise this last weekend and boy was it a long weekend. We got a crap load of wedding stuff done I like to think so here's what we did:

  • Bought Ryan's ring (very sexy)
  • Picked-up my dress and veil (YEAH!)
  • Bought our cups, plates, utensils, and tablecloths for the reception.
  • Bought our cake topper.
  • Bought an aisle runner. (love the flowers on it)
  • Ordered our cake. (i hope its yummy) It is a three tear with three different flavors. Bottom is white. Middle chocolate, and the top white with raspberry filling. YUM!
  • Bought my makeup
  • Picked-up my invites

I think that is everything. So all we have left to do is:

  • Send out the invites
  • address the invites first
  • buy a pen for our guestbook
  • buy a tossing garter (I'm not tossing my cute Celtic one)
  • receive our order from oriental trading that has our punch fountain, napkins, candies, cake server and knife, and balloons.
  • Buy our arch-way
  • get my nails done
  • pick up our flowers
  • finish our classes with our preacher
  • buy the marriage license.
  • change my name
  • plan rehearsal dinner
  • talk to our mini horse driver again.
  • buy the shahs for my flower girl

I know it looks like we have alot more to do but they are just little things now though.

im getting way excited though. I cant wait to be Mrs. Ryan Werth! YEAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment