Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Wedding Details So Far

Well things are slowly coming into place. I still have a long ways to go though. Here is a list of the things I have left to do:

  • Order the cake
  • Buy ring(s)
  • buy an aisle runner
  • buy the rest of the decorations
  • plan a menu
  • get my invitations back!
  • addresse everything
  • get my hair dyed
  • pick up my dress
  • buy Ryan's shoes
  • find tents for my food area
  • book the DJ for sure

I think thats the most of it. Here are the thing I have done:

  • Altered my dress
  • ordered Ryan's tux
  • Got table and chairs rented
  • Got backup reception area if it rains
  • bridesmaid dress bought
  • All my ceremony stuff bought(flowergirl basket, toasting glasses,etc.)
  • Have some decorations bought
  • wedding shoes bought
  • may have DJ booked
  • precher. (thank goodness)
  • flowergirl dress( didn't have to buy it though)
  • makeup all set for day of
  • pics taken
  • invitations lined up
  • photographer booked

I think thts everything I'm sure I'm missing something in both groups but it is so oerwhelming right now. I always wanted to be a wedding planner. Fuck that!!! Way too much stress.

1 comment:

  1. only a month a a half left and all this wedding stuff will be over, it will be here fast. You've gotten a lot done though so be proud of yourself :)

    ReplyDelete