Thursday, November 26, 2009

Crazy 8s update

I Did this once before but I figured since things have changed I would update it.

Crazy 8s
8 things I'm looking forward to:
  1. Having my own apartment here soon
  2. Getting a job
  3. Christmas
  4. strating a family
  5. Not having to worry about money as much
  6. Seeing my old friends
  7. Vacation
  8. Decorating my own place

8 things I did yesterday:

  1. Turned in all my applications
  2. Listen to Zach play music
  3. Made dinner
  4. Ate corndogs
  5. Worked out
  6. Searched for my cat for a while
  7. Pretty much nothing
  8. Slept in


8 Things I love:

  1. Ryan
  2. my friends
  3. The Ellen Show
  4. My cats
  5. Pizza
  6. music
  7. facebook
  8. oh i dont know


8 books I like to read:

  1. Twilight
  2. New Moon
  3. Eclispe
  4. Breaking Dawn
  5. Marley and Me
  6. The Harry Potter Books
  7. Tell Me Where It Hurts


8 Places I would love to visit:

  1. Australlia
  2. Ireland
  3. Europe
  4. Hawaii
  5. Some tropical island
  6. France
  7. Japan
  8. maybe China

8 people I tag:

  1. Cami
  2. Alexis
  3. Rachel
  4. Zach
  5. Ryan
  6. Kiki
  7. Doug
  8. Dave


8 jobs I would like to have:

  1. Hair stylist
  2. pet groomer
  3. florist
  4. eye doctor
  5. toy store owner
  6. maybe a teacher
  7. artist( even thought I can draw or anything)
  8. A radio DJ

No comments:

Post a Comment