Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy V-Day!


Well today wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.
I didn't think Ryan was going to get me anything due to the fact he told me he had no money.
Anyways, yesterday I gave him his present(I can never wait till the actual day). I bought him a model of a car that is close to his, a pack of mountain dew, and a card. I know doesn't seem like the best gifts in the world but if you knew Ryan you would completely understand.

So last night I get home, changed my clothes and I come out and he is standing there with his grin when you know he is up to something. His arm is behind his back and he whips it around and he has a dozen red roses in his hand.

Ryan has his moments when you just want to strangle him to death but then he always does something like this. And thats why I love him people.

No comments:

Post a Comment