Saturday, February 14, 2009

100 Things about me
























I saw Cami had this on her blog and I figured I would take the challenge and see if I could write 100 things about me.
















  1. I never act my age.








  2. Actually people don't even think I look my age. As sad as that is.








  3. But I believe in the future that will be in my benefit. So when I'm 40 I'll look 35!








  4. I'm happy with the love of my life.








  5. I have no clue if I'll ever get married though.








  6. I'm engaged though.








  7. I don't normally get along with my family.








  8. I don't have that many friends.








  9. The ones I do have not many of them live near me.








  10. I'm not responsible at all.








  11. I want to move so bad that no one knows the extant.








  12. I want to have a family really soon.








  13. I hate people who act like your friend and then they blow you off.








  14. That pisses me off more than anything.








  15. I have a few bad habits, like:








  16. biting my nails








  17. whining.








  18. being immature(but that could be so much fun too).








  19. I want to travel to many different places.








  20. I miss Cami more then words can describe.








  21. I want my own place so I can be free to do what I want.








  22. I have no clue what I will do with my future.








  23. I have no plans.








  24. I want to be a black belt in Taekwando more than anything.








  25. I hate my car.








  26. I can never save money.








  27. I hate my job.








  28. My favorite type of bear is a koala bear.








  29. My favorite wild animal is a raccoon.








  30. The type of dog I want is a Scottish Terrier or a Miniature Yorkie.








  31. Ryan wants a Bull Terrier and i secretly want one too.








  32. I Love Taekwando soooooooooo much.








  33. I'm running out of things to say.








  34. Out of my family my dad is the only one who kind of understands me.








  35. I'm afraid I will lose Ryan someday.








  36. All my friends from High School I feel like they were never my friends now.








  37. Meaning I feel like they use people. And just act like their your friend.








  38. Now they act like their better then you.








  39. I hate how people who don't deserve or want a baby can get pregnant no probably and the people who can't have them or have trouble can't.








  40. I don't like how people get stuff handed to them and don't work for it.








  41. I miss Wyoming just a little bit.








  42. I really miss my friends from there though.








  43. I'd be lost without Ryan.








  44. I'm worried that I'll never make something out of myself.








  45. My fear is life is to be left alone.








  46. I think babies are cute.








  47. That one was dumb everyone thinks babies are cute.








  48. lol. I like to laugh at myself sometimes.








  49. I absolutely love the Twilight Saga books.








  50. If only Edward was like real guys.








  51. I love to shop.








  52. But I don't shop expensive clothes.








  53. My favorite stores would have to be:








  54. Aeropastale








  55. Maurices








  56. Pac Sun








  57. I have no clue if those are spelled right.








  58. I'm a bad speller.








  59. I have one tattoo.








  60. I plan on getting more.








  61. I wish I knew how to fix cars.








  62. You would think I would know this.








  63. Since I grew up around it.








  64. And Ryan is a mechanic also.








  65. One of my nicknames is monkey.








  66. I actually have a lot of nicknames.








  67. Pooky Bear. Ryan gave me that one.








  68. Kit Kat. Had that one forever.








  69. Kirby. Amanda gave me that one.








  70. Chubby Pumkin. Ryan once again.








  71. Ryan gives me werid nicknames.








  72. Kathy Ann.








  73. Not really a nickname since its my real name.








  74. But i don't go by it.








  75. Got it at Cherries.








  76. I miss Cherries.








  77. That where I met all my best friends.








  78. Cami.








  79. Pat.








  80. Rocky.








  81. I only really talk to 2 of them though.








  82. Lately just one.








  83. I really want a race car of my own.








  84. I want to move to South Dakota sort of.








  85. But I'm scared of Tornadoes.








  86. I hate my life sometimes.








  87. really a lot of the time.








  88. The things I look forward to the most are:








  89. Pay day








  90. my wedding(hopefully)








  91. vacation








  92. having a family








  93. I excited to be an aunt








  94. even though I'll never see my nephew.








  95. I like watching baseball live but hate watching it on TV








  96. I love my hair short.








  97. My favorite flower is either a rose or a cherry blossom.








  98. I want a smart car or a newer bug for a car.








  99. I hate my name.








  100. I'M DONE

1 comment:

  1. I miss you too! and I want a yorkie! We should get one together! haha This made me giggle a lot. Thanks for the laughs! :) Love you Kathy!

    ReplyDelete