Sunday, February 15, 2009

Weddings Back ON!!






Well, the wedding is back on again. For the moment anyways.



Ryan and I are going to go talk to the preacher this Sunday. I guess after that Ryan can't really change his mind.



I have somethings planned but not near enough, and nothing is set in stone either.






Our colors will be white and clover. Its a Celtic Theme since Ryan is Irish.



I have a dress I want picked out. I haven't had a fitting or anything yet.



I believe we're getting married at the church.



I have a flower girl basket, ring pillow, and my garter picked out in our theme.



No clue who my flower girl or ring bearer will be but hey I have some time.






I have only a couple people who I want as my bridesmaids and my maid of honor well by then she will be matron of honor(that's if she still wants to be).






It is planned to be on August 15th.



It is going to be a really small wedding. Mainly family and close friends.
Reception wise I have no clue where it will be yet. It will probably be something small also.
If anyone can help me though on ideas for decorations, my flowers, centerpieces. anything really, please please let me know I'm not good with tuff like this.









2 comments:

  1. Yea for weddings! I'm so excited! :) I love your stuff you got too. Once you start planning it will all go really fast...trust me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. and hello I'd be HONORED to be a part of your special day! :)

    ReplyDelete