Thursday, February 12, 2009

Taekwondo


Hey everyone! Just wanted to tell everyone about my taekwondo classes.

My classes are every Monday and Wednesday nights. At the moment I'm a 4th degree white belt. Yeah, I know that sounds like nothing special but I love this class. My other classmates achieved their yellow belts and the reason why I am not with them is I started the class later then they did, so I have to wait till the next testing comes around.

I do have to say I'm a pretty good kicker and thats my favorite thing to do, but there are way better people in that class then me.


Anyways I just wanted to tell everyone about it.

1 comment:

  1. Your so awesome taking Tae Kown Do I'm jealous! Oh and welcome to the wonderful world of blogging your gonna get addicted! hehe

    ReplyDelete