Thursday, February 12, 2009

Updating everyone

Well life lately has been very......complicating to say at the least. Ryan is wanting to move and i'm completely fine with that. Its just kind of all of a sudden. This shouldn't surprise me cuz if you know Ryan at all you would know this is nothing out of the normal. As of right now, he wants to move to South Dakota if there is any jobs open there.

Wedding plans are something that are making things the hardest. One minute we're having a wedding the next we're going to the courthouse and getting married that way, or we'll wait a while longer. We haven't planned anything at all just cuz we have no clue what we're doing! The only thing I have bought is the flowers the flowergirl would throw.

I can't stand living with my family anymore either. Its not my whole family I can't stand just certain ones. I love my family I just can't live with them anymore. I'm going crazy!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Living with family is hard! It will be easier to plan your wedding once you have a date and know what you want. :) Once that happens I'm sure you'll get things done just as fast as I did. And as far as South Dakota is concerned NO! NO! NO! :P

    ReplyDelete