Thursday, March 26, 2009

Dress shopping!

So this last weekend my mom, Ryan, and myself went to Boise and I ordered my wedding dress. It came down to 2 dresses so Ryan came in a told me his opinion. Yes I know he wasn't suppose to see the dress but I don't care I needed help. I picked the dress I had in mind going in. So in the pics the dress has red in it, but my dress will have a clover green instead.

If you look by the mirror where you can see Ryan, there is a clover ribbon there. That is the color the red will be in my dress.



The train is what sold me.

The veil cost way more then I wanted to pay for but my mom kept saying I have to have that one cuz it matched the dress so well. So needless to say I dropped $160 on a veil. How stupid was I. In all the pics I don't look super happy but I was. I had just been trying on dresses for 2 hours and standing in this one for the most part and I didn't sleep good the night before so I was ready to get everything done with. And I also look really stumpy due to the fact I wasn't wearing any shoes and I was slouching(?) by being tired. DAMN I make up a lot of excuses. At least I can say I got the reaction I wanted from Ryan. lol. He said I looked gorgeous. But his main worry is that the lace up back will take forever to get me out of.

I ate so much food while I was in Boise I won't be surprised that my dress won't fit me when I get in June. I guess I'll have to start working out even harder.:( Yeah I ate so much I was back to where I started before I started Taekwando. Needless to say I gained a few over one weekend. :S




No comments:

Post a Comment