Thursday, March 26, 2009

Trip to Boise

Well when we went to Boise to get my dress we met up with Ryan's family for dinner. Lets just say when Ryan, his brother Zach, and I get together we can manage some pretty funny pics. It was a pretty fun night though.



I guess Ryan thought it be a good idea to get a close up of me. I don't think he thought about me glowing though. And I look like crap! OMG I didn't even notice till now!



Heres Ryan and Zach in Spencer's showing their "Irish" side.







This pic is my fav. If you really look, you can tell that a M&M fell out of Zach's mouth(its by his chin in the pic). The picture caught it mid-air(its blue). The M&M actually ended up falling on my arm.
This is Zach reaction to the picture with the M&M.




Here are some pics with Zach and I.






We also took some pics at IHOP the next morning.












































No comments:

Post a Comment