Tuesday, June 30, 2009

8 things about me

I am bored out of my mind and I saw this on Cami's page so I'm stealing it. Sorry Cami, hope you don't mind.

Crazy 8s
8 things I'm looking forward to:
  1. My wedding
  2. moving out of this hell hole
  3. seeing all my old friends
  4. starting my own life
  5. having my own place
  6. getting a new car
  7. vacation
  8. making my own decisions!

8 things I did yesterday:

  1. Slept in until 11:30
  2. watched T.V
  3. Feed my cats
  4. Tested for my high yellow belt in taekwondo
  5. ate pizza
  6. got 2 rings from an egg machine
  7. brushed my cat
  8. watched Ryan pin strip

8 Things I love:

  1. Ryan
  2. my 2 cute kitties
  3. my car(love hate)
  4. pizza
  5. food period
  6. swimming
  7. being with friends
  8. getting emails from my friends

8 books I like to read:

  1. Twilight
  2. New Moon
  3. Eclipse
  4. Breaking Dawn(I know I copied Cami)
  5. Marley and Me
  6. Dewey
  7. Multiple Blessings(just started)
  8. Harry Potter

8 Places I would love to visit:

  1. Ireland
  2. Italy
  3. Paris
  4. Hawaii
  5. Thailand
  6. Australia
  7. New Zealand
  8. Europe

8 people I tag:

  1. Cami
  2. Rocky
  3. Ryan
  4. Alexis
  5. Rachel
  6. Amanda
  7. Savannah
  8. Zach

8 jobs I would like to have:

  1. Eye Doctor
  2. Cake Decorator
  3. Babysitter
  4. Teacher
  5. Fashion Designer
  6. Secretary
  7. pet groomer
  8. vet tech

1 comment: