Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Wanted: A NORMAL FAMILY!

I can not stand my family anymore. They are so phycodic! No joke.

Well, your probably wondering where all this is coming from. Well I have never got along with my family would you say great.

Anyways, today my dad was walking the dog in our yard or whatever and decided to try taking him off his chain. UH stupid idea our dog never listens to you on or off the chain so why would you make the stupid decision to let him off it? Of course he takes off and doesn't listen to my dad yelling at him to come back. We also have a ton of construction at our house at the moment due to them paving the highway. That dog is so dumb he would run in front of a car no sweat.

Anyways, I didn't work today so I rode in with Ryan when he came to work. Yeah I usually surf the net all day but what young adult doesn't. SO my dad shows up pissed off cause the dog ran away and he is yelling at me. I get pissed and go to where my mom works. Bad idea. She tells me to drive back out to our house, 10 miles out, to go find the stupid dog. I didn't have any gas so I tell her this. She says to have Ryan charge some where he works since he gets paid tomorrow. Yeah right Ryan hates that dog. So I go ask anyways and sure enough he says no he don't care what happens to that dog and if something does happen maybe then my mom will let him get the dog he wants since we have too many right now(we have one!).

So I just got back to my dad's shop and he shows up saying that one of our neighbors has caught him and are holding him. He asks me to go pick him up. I tel him the same thing I told my mom I don't have any gas. He gives me a $20. But I have to work off that money even though I'm doing him a favor and getting his stupid dog HE lost.

Anyways this is all around 11:30. Ryan goes to lunch at 12:00 and we only have one car. So if I go out to our house Ryan won't have a way for lunch so I decide to head up there to see what he wants me to do. He says wait till after he goes to lunch.

We go to lunch where my mom works and she starts in on me. I knew it was coming so I was ready. My brother had been out looking for the dog and he shows up at that time. I told my mom that i was going after I got done with lunch and that dad had given me $20 for gas. David says he will go out and get the dog instead.

Ryan and I get done with lunch go back to my dad's shop where Ryan was going to check his email until my dad shows up and kicks him off the computer and plays video games instead.
Ryan has to go back to work so i drop him off.

Little while later my dad shows back up from him leaving for a few seconds and I start getting my ass chewed. I get yelled at cause I didn't go get the dog and my stupid brother decides to leave the dog alone at our house inside. So I call Ryan and he says my mom is trying to get ahold of me so I call her. She starts yelling at me cause I never told her that dad gave me gas money and I didn't do what I was told. I told her I had told her but she is all bull shit. I say fine whatever and she goes on about how Ryan and I can't eat where she works anymore and don't ask her for favors anymore. I said count it mutual.

So I walk up to Ryan's job and tell him everything and he says that he had talked to my mom and she had hung up on him which she yells at us all the time for when we do it.
Ryan says he wouldn't be surprised if we just go pick up my dress and elope, which sounds like an awesome idea right now cause then I can move away from my phyco family

1 comment:

  1. move down here, away from it all.
    i'm sorry your family is being so crazy, thats never fun. :(

    ReplyDelete